Parental involvement is actively encouraged and we keep a record of parent helpers. If you would like to get involved please speak to Ms Yearnshire or a member of staff in the main office.
We provide a termly programme of extra-curricular activities for pupils both at lunchtime and after school, please see the clubs section of our website.
Information about the current term’s events is published in the “Compass” our school newsletter, which is sent to parent/carers at end of each half term.
A breakfast club takes place every morning from 7.30am, if you would like to join the waiting list please complete a form in the main office.
Times of the Day
|Nursery||8:45am – 11:45am||12:30pm – 3:30pm|
|Key Stage 1||8:55am – 12 noon||1:00pm – 3:20pm|
|Key Stage 2||9:00am – 12 noon||1:00pm – 3 :15pm|
Bringing and collecting children
- Nursery—Children should be brought to and collected from their own
- Key Stage 1 (Infant building)–Children should be brought to and
collected from their respective classroom doors at the beginning and end
of the day.
- Key Stage 2 (Junior building)—Children should be brought to and
collected from the junior playground area, which is located at the rear of
- Please make every effort to collect your child on time.
- If for any reason you are unavoidably delayed please try to make contact
with us so that we can reassure your child. Children who are not collected
at the end of the school day wait in the school’s reception area, which is
adjacent to the main school office for their parents to arrive.
Click on the following link to find advice and support to help keep your child safe online.