Attention all parents! Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
Improving School Communications with ParentMail
From 4th June 2017 we will be using ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail will be beneficial to you because you can:
- Use a free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Top up dinner money or pay for schools trips/items in just a few taps.
- Complete forms, give consent/permissions and give feedback on surveys.
- Keep on top of school meetings and events.
- Book parents’ evening appointments.
- And much, much more!
By using ParentMail we hope to not only improve communication by making sure you get the information you need quickly as possible but to also save the school money and help the environment by dramatically reducing the amount of paper we currently use.
Registering with ParentMail is very easy! Over the next few days you will be sent either an email and/or text message from ParentMail, when you receive this please just follow the instructions in the message.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
Once registered, if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we’d like to encourage all parents to download the APP as there are a number of benefits both to you and the school:
- You don’t need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App.
- The App stores all the messages we send you in one place.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- You help save us money!
You can download the App for free from App store, Google play store or click on the link below.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the help site: https://www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp/ or if you have not received any contact from ParentMail within 7 days please speak to someone in the school office.